- 1.1Your "Agreement" means you agree with our terms and conditions
- 1.2"Company" refers to Careersboost Limited that offers the services that are outlined in this agreement.
- 1.3Website" stands for this website that is open for free visual review, operated by the Company, publicly available on the Internet at https://www.uk.careersbooster.com/
- 1.4"CV Writer" is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide career services under the Company's terms.
- 1.5"You", "Customer", "User" is the person who uses the website and/or the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and is governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
- 1.6The "order" is the customer's requirement for a specific product or service.
- 1.7The progress of the order's completion at any stage is referred to as the "order status."
- 1.8The "product" is the finished document provided in an electronic format.
- 1.9The "product revision" is a changed version of the original, as ordered by the customer.
- 1.10The organized group whose mission it is to assist with the order process is referred to as the "support team" or "support".
- 1.11The entity that guards the quality of the products and services offered is part of the company's "quality assurance department."
- 1.12The interactive "messaging system" allows for communication between the customer and the CV writer.
- 2.1When you work with Uk.careersBooster.com, you agree to the terms and conditions and authorize the company to charge your card for the agreed upon price. The transaction will appear on your statement under the name Uk.CareersBooster.com.
- 2.2You are guaranteed to receive a quality product within an agreed upon time frame.
- 2.3Linkedin® Profile service means that the Customer will receive a full profile information layout in a .doc format. Our SV Writers are not authorized to access the Customers' accounts. It is an obligation of the Client to transfer provided information to his/her Linkedin® profile.
- 2.4The Company does not require Clients to specify the age and cannot determine the age of the person who visits this site. If you are under 16 years old, you will need to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to send us any personal information or visit this Site.
If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and you have reason to believe that your child or ward has provided his / her personal data to the Company without your prior consent, please contact us at email@example.com
Creating an Order using knowingly false information (including creating an Order registered to another person and a person under 16 without the prior consent of a parent or guardian) is a violation of the terms of the Agreement.
3. Privacy Statement
- 3.1The company is dedicated to keep your personal information private and will not disclose your credit card data to a third party without your consent. Your online purchase is done through a secure and reliable server provided by Authorize.net, which prevents your credit card date from being available to a third party. The company cannot guarantee any disclosures beyond their control.
4. Order Process
- 4.1Placing an order. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide complete and accurate email and phone number when filling out the order form. At any time during the order process, the customer may need to be contacted. Providing inaccurate information is a violation of the terms and conditions and could result in a forfeit of the guarantee provided for the product.
4.2When using your account, the Client undertakes to:
- keep his password confidential and not share it with third parties;
- immediately notify the Support Team in case of disclosure or suspicion of disclosure of the password used to access the website.
- 4.3Provided information. Because the company operates solely on customer-provided information, it is the customer's responsibility to provide all the necessary data, including work history, training, education, job goal, certifications and awards, affiliations and anything else to help set the customer apart from the rest.
- 4.4Instructions. Because the Company works based on Customer's instructions, these instructions must be precise and full. It is the Customer's obligation either to fill in a survey with information needed for Product completion or to provide an old resume/CV for reference. The Customer can take advantage of both options to provides the fullest range of information. If the Customer fails to fill in a survey or provide an old resume/CV within the required schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee, and it shall not be held responsible. The Customer is advised that once the Order is completed any revision request must only be based on the initial requirements and description of the original Order. Any changes from the initial instructions of the Order will be considered "editing". This is an additional service, and the Company will not conduct any free revision request that is different or deviates from the original Order requirements and/or description. Instructions and additional requests must be sent before a Writer is assigned to the Customer's Order. Failure to meet this requirement will result in a violation of this Agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
- 4.5Matching of the CV level. It is the customer's responsibility to choose the correct CV level. If this is not done, the customer takes on all liability. If a mistake is made during the order process, the customer can contact customer service right away to fix the problem.
- 4.6Assigning a CV writer. The CV writer will get into contact with the customer when an assignment is given if requested by the customer. The Customer can speak to the CV writer via messaging board or email at any time.
- 4.7The writer assumes responsibility for gathering all key points, objectives, goals and other information needed. All information, including affiliations, education, former work experience and certificates should be uploaded and not given over the phone.
- 4.8Checking the messaging system. The messaging system allows the company to contact the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to check the messaging system often and provide any relevant information as requested in a timely manner. Failure to do so will affect the customer's ability to get a refund. If a customer needs assistance to use the messaging system, the support team is available to help.
- 4.9Incorrect order placement. In the event that details indicated are inconsistent or don't match the original order, the company has the right not to process the order. Failure to provide the right product, description, and level could interfere with deadline requests and may result in additional charges. This process allows the company to ensure that each order is processed correctly and matched to the appropriate CV writer. No additional charges will be made without contact to the customer.
- 4.10Tracking order progress. Customers are encouraged to check the site often for updates from the company or CV writer as to the progress of the order. The status will be one of the following:
- Order not paid - this means the Order has not been paid for and the company cannot proceed to the following stages until it is.
- Research started - the order is paid and made available to appropriate CV writers.
- Preparing - a CV writer has taken on the assignment.
- Order complete - the customer can now download a copy of the product.
- Order returned for revision - customer's instructions are being used to make edits.
- Hold - the support team has stopped work on the order, and the customer is encouraged to contact them for more information.
- Canceled - the order is canceled.
- 4.11Discounts. The Customer must be precise and attentive when filling in the Order form. A discount code can't be applied to an order after Order has been paid. The Company is not obliged to provide a replacement or compensation in case of the code not being used while placing an Order.
- 5.1The company tries to offer the utmost level of satisfaction, but cannot be held responsible for neglect, incorrect email addresses, spam, internet problems or filters, which are out of the company's control. Customers who need assistance with download can contact the support team for more help.
- 5.1When the order is delivered as requested, the company retains no responsibility for the failure of the customer to download the product. The customer will still be billed so that the CV writer can be paid.
- 6.1The company has the right to terminate any order in cases where there is a failure by the customer to communicate properly or when fraud is suspected. In such cases, reimbursement is not guaranteed. This works on a case by case basis and is determined by several factors. The company reserves the right to take appropriate action based on the case at hand.
7. Revision policy
- 7.1The customer is provided with a revision service that is free of charge to ensure satisfaction with the product.
- 7.2The Quality Assurance Department has the right to refuse revision or multiple revisions based on changes to the original order, multiple requests for revision, abuses of the revision policy and abuse toward the CV writer.
- 7.3Once a product is finished, the revision requests must comply with the original order. Anything else will be considered a violation of the policy.
- 7.4Revision will be provided free of charge when the requirements fall within the guidelines. When they don't, the Quality Assurance Department can decline the revision request.
- 7.5The company is allowed to contact the customer via email regarding discount offers, helpful services, and special offers.
- 7.6When an order is placed, the customer gives permission for the company to make contact via text messaging services. The company can also change any message without letting the customer know for the purpose of offering specials and discounts. The company is not responsible for any charges accrued to the customer's account as a result of the text messaging.
8. Satisfaction Guarantee
- 8.1Any product ordered is guaranteed to be of high quality and delivered on time.
- 8.2Should the customer not receive an interview request in the 30 days following completion of the order, the company will make revisions within 5 business days.
- 8.3The company offers no guarantee that the original documents will be rewritten. Revisions will be done regarding format and vocabulary as agreed in the original instructions. No reimbursements will be made if the edited order is copy-pasted.
- 8.4Prior to the completion of the order, the customer can cancel it at any time.
- 8.5A customer may request a refund, in part or in full, using the messaging system if an order is not delivered by the deadline or if the customer is not satisfied with the product. Refund approvals are at the discretion of the company on a case by case basis.
- 8.6If a customer requests a refund due to poor quality, the sound reasoning must be provided with examples. Once that is done satisfactorily, the refund request is sent to the Quality Assurance Department for review and approval.
9. Promotional Materials
- 9.1The Company reserves the right to contact the Customers by email regarding new services, discounts, special offers and any other information that the Company may deem useful for the Customers.
- 9.2The Customer consents to receive emails and other forms of electronic communications including but not limited to push notifications, SMS from the Company.
- 9.3When sending commercial and marketing emails, we include a link where the Customer can unsubscribe from receiving such communications in the future. In case of any problems associated with receiving marketing messages, the Client can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Waiver of Breach
- 10.1Any waiver made will not be used for any other breach of the agreement. Remedies are cumulative and are provided by law.
- 10.2 If the company fails to enforce the terms and conditions, it shall be called a waiver of rights in that case only. Any other breach will not be covered by that waiver.
- 11.1The company has the right to make changes to this document at any time for any reason. The customer, therefore, agrees to abide by any future amendments. It is the customer's responsibility to review the terms and conditions to ensure that they are aware of any changes made.
12. Miscellaneous Provisions
- 12.1Entire agreement. This Agreement, an integral part of which is the
- 12.2Severability - if at any time, a portion of this agreement is found to be outside the legal constraints of the state, city or country, it is known that all other portions are still binding and will be enforced as if the other portion did not exist.
- 12.3Law governing - it is understood that this agreement will be upheld by the laws of the place in which the business is operated.
- 12.4Place of the suit - should other action be taken, it will be done so in the place where the company operates or at another location determined by the company.
13. Termination of Use.
The client has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time by sending a request to delete the account at email@example.com
14. Prices and Payment
- a.The Company cannot begin working on the Customer's Order until the Customer has paid for the entire amount of the Product(s) and/or service(s). In case the Customer is notified the additional payment is needed to be issued on the Order, the Customer has to process it as soon as possible. The delay of additional payment completion may lead to delay in Order completion. The Customer cannot be compensated for such a delay if the Customer does not issue the additional payment immediately after he/she has been notified on the issue.
- b. Prices are as specified on the Website; however, the Company reserves the right to adjust prices in its sole discretion due to increases in costs, the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates or other errors. Prices for the Products are exclusive of taxes, international fees that shall be paid by Customer.
- c. The Company is not responsible for any fraudulent activity. The customer is responsible for unauthorised transactions made through the website, including but not limited to Customer's account credentials safety, credit card, or debit card security.
- d. Depending on your Order type, urgency, and quality level your payments can be sent to different billing companies.
We are High quality CV creating service