- 1.1When you use the website, we collect the following information: your IP address, domain name and address, the length of time you spend on the site along with the website pages visited, and your browser type, and the pages you visited. Some of these data may be personal.
- 1.2Additionally, we collect the personal information of the registered users to provide our services to the full extent. To register on our website, you need to indicate your personal information such as your first and last name, valid phone number, and email. This information can be used to contact you regarding usage of some services and to create an account to be used in the future.
- 1.3However, no account will be created without your explicit consent.
- 1.4We may also collect the information the clients provide by answering the questions when contacting Support or participating in promotion actions.
- 2.1We may also collect information about credit cards of the clients using the services presented on the website. The transactions are processed through a licensed, secure network to your credit card number from being shared with a third party.
Information about children
- 3.1The Company does not provide services to the persons under the age of 16. The use of any Company's services by persons under 16 years old is acceptable only under the supervision of a parent or a legal guardian.
- 3.2If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and you have some reasons to believe that your child or ward has provided their personal data to the Company without your consent, please contact us at
How We Use Your Information
- Offer the services you need
- Respond to your inquiries, notifies, and request regarding the usage of the services and website.
- Manage clients’ accounts.
- Give you top notch customer service
- Verify client’s identity and prevent fraud as well as any other unauthorized and illegal activity
- Comply with laws, court Orders, government request and fulfill the conditions necessary for the Company to provide its services.
- Conduct necessary analyses and investigations of the services used by the clients
- Develop, display, and track content matching clients’ interests
- Identify and fix any technical issues
- Provide marketing information, special offers and other details about the services of the Company.
- 4.2By accepting these terms, you agree to receive notifications, agreements, Order updates, and marketing information concerning new services, discounts, special offers as well as any other information that the Company may find useful to you. You may opt-out of receiving any advertisement and marketing messages via email by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such messages.
- 4.3Your personal information (credit card number, address) will never be shared with any third parties. Refer to the
Terms and Conditions for more details regarding our use of your personal information before you make an order. Your credit card information will only be used when you order a product.
5.1The Company processes your personal information relying on one of the following:
- Fulfillment of the agreement between the Client and the Company (User Agreement);
- Company's compliance with the relevant legal obligation;
- Respect the legitimate interests of the Company;
- User consent to process the data.
How long is personal data kept?
- 6.1The Company stores your personal data during the limited period, depending on the reasons for which the data is collected (for example, provision of the requested services or realization of the legitimate interests including the detection and prevention of any fraudulent or unlawful acts) in compliance with the law. After this period, your personal data will be permanently deleted or become anonymous. The data the Company uses for news related to the services, offers, and discounts will be kept until you decide to opt-out of this service.
- 6.2In case you have an account on our website, we will store your personal information such as email, name and other details, so you could log in the system and gain access to our services while your account is active.
- 6.3In some cases, the Company may keep some particular data (for one, data on a website visit) in anonymized or aggregated form. The Company reserves the right to collect, extract, compile, synthesize and analyze such aggregated information for any legitimate business purposes.
7.1You can use the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Ask for information regarding your personal data collected by the Company;
- Ask to correct any details in your personal data stored by the Company;
- Ask the Company to delete, block or limit the processing of your personal data as well as submit an opt-out request related to specific usage of your personal data;
- Ask to send your personal data to third parties.
- 7.2In some particular cases, these rights may be restricted if the personal information of another person is disclosed to fulfill your request, or if you ask the Company to delete the information requested by the law, or if the Company has the legal right to retain it.
- 7.3To ensure that the user data are not violated or misused by third persons, we may ask you to provide some information for identity verification before we fulfill your request to use one of the rights above.
Personal Data Protection Measures
- 8.1The Company takes all the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, their distribution as well as other illegal actions. These measures are an internal check of the collection, storage, and processing of the information and the security measures including appropriate encryption and physical security measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access to systems where the personal data is stored.
- 8.2In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the illegal or unlawful use of your personal data by third parties.
- 8.3Therefore, it is crucial that you comply with the security rules and do not provide access to your registration data to third parties. You agree to protect information about your registration data including login and password. You are solely responsible for any visit to the website from your account.
9.1The Company may only transfer Clients' personal data in the following way:
Data transfer within the Company
- Any information provided by the Client in the Order description and additional files immediately becomes visible to the CV Writers once the Order is paid. The Company is not responsible for the information voluntarily disclosed by the Client when placing an Order and strongly recommends not to include any personal or payment information. You may find more information about this in the
- The Company may use resources and servers in various countries, services of third-party organizations that provide related to credit cards processing, anti-fraud checking, Client support, advertising and marketing, IT-services, email services, managing Company's websites and their support.
- You agree with the data transmission and processing in other countries including the USA which can have different laws for data protection, once you enter the website and provide your personal information in any way.
- If you choose to provide personal information to other companies, the personal information will be used in accordance with the Privacy Policies of those companies, which may differ from the Privacy Policies and practices of our Company.
Compliance with legislation
- We share personal information with law enforcement and other government agencies to the extent required by law or strictly necessary to prevent, detect or suppress criminal activity and fraud.
Data transfer within the Company
Contact us with Questions
We are High quality CV creating service