What are cookie files?
- Cookies are files containing a small amount of data stored on your computer's hard drive and often used so the website can remember some information about and your browsing activity (including your cart, buttons clicked, login data, and pages browsed).
How and why are cookies used?
- You may control the cookies usage through your browser. In case you decline cookies, you can still use our website, but some functions or areas might not be available.
- By continuing visiting our website, you agree with the cookies usage.
Usually, we use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - those needed to ensure the correct website operation. Such cookies allow you to enter the protected areas of our website.
- Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors as well as see how they navigate and use the website. Such cookies help us to improve the website operation and enhance user experience.
- Functional cookies. These cookies are needed to ensure the proper functioning of the website and make it easier for you to use. Such cookies are used the remember that you previously visited the website and asked to remain logged on it.
- Cookies cannot be used to identify any user. The information is completely anonymous and does not contain any of your personal data. If you decide not to share such information, the third-party websites will never know who you are, even if they assign cookies to your browser.
What third-party cookies do we use?
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), as well as the Hotjar Analytics.
- Google can transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or in case third parties process information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other data stored in Google.
- utma, utmt, utmb, utmc, utmz, and utmv – these are six basic cookie files set up by Google Analytics which help the websites owners to track users’ behavior and evaluate the websites’ operation.
- In order to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, visit the following page by clicking this link.
- We use Hotjar service to understand how users navigate through particular pages on our website.
- You may find additional information on how cookies are used by clicking this link.
- Some other cookies are used by specific web applications for support purposes (for example, a cart). Rejecting these cookies will not allow you to use some particular applications but will also not affect the usage of the rest of the website.
- You may block, turn off and delete cookies, web beacons and other similar elements by following the instructions of your browser.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
- We strive to comply with the high standards, and, therefore, our Cookies Policy and related procedures are constantly being reviewed. From time to time, we can change the way we use and place cookies. Due to this, please check this page regularly to see if anything has changed.